Praise the Before, Praise the After, Praise the Time In Between.
I construct four walls and a roof and no windows.
I put in only one door, open it once a year, and never go in.
Inside the walls, Holy of Holies. Outside the walls, everything else.
All I did was build a temple.
I buy some fabric.
I put fringes on the corners and cover myself with the cloth.
Inside the cloth, I pray. Outside the cloth, I gossip.
But all I did was cover myself.
I have a candle, wine, and sweet smelling spices
I smell the spice, then I light the candle and dip it in the wine.
Before sunset, mindfulness and rest. After sundown, a week of new mistakes.
All I did was wait for it to get dark.
Praise Kadosh the holy,
Praise Khol the mundane,
Praise Ha Mavdil Bein Kodesh L’khol, that which differentiates between them.
- Liturgy & Kavannot for Services
- New Prayers For The (Jewish) Calendar
- Blessings, Meditations, Stories
- Kavannot for the High Holydays
- 3 Rituals for Elul Rosh Hodesh, The New Year For Animals
- Shabbat Intentions
- Words of Torah for the Weekly Parsha
- Pesach Kavannot for the Seder
- In Performance
- Books, Online & In The Press
- About Trisha Arlin
- Available for Readings, Workshops, Residencies
- A MUTUAL OFFERING