- Liturgy & Kavannot for Services
- New Prayers For The (Jewish) Calendar
- Blessings, Meditations, Stories
- Shabbat Intentions
- Words of Torah for the Weekly Parsha
- Kavannot for the High Holydays
- Pesach Kavannot for the Seder
- In Performance
- Online & In The Press
- About Trisha Arlin
- Available for Readings, Workshops, Residencies
Friday, May 30, 2014
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Baruch atah Adonai
Brucha at Shechina
Bringing connection when there is separation,
Remembering joy even when we cannot.
We are blessed to be part of this holy wholeness
Even if we understand so little of it.
We are blessed to have received so much love,
Even when it is lost.
And we pray for the strength to perceive the blessings
Even when it hurts so much.