Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Look

Something is said to you and
Your first reaction is anger,
So stop.
Breathe.
Look.
Look for the truth.
Your anger might be fear,
Your anger might be hurt.
The truth is, it probably isn't about you.
And even if it is
Then
Look for opportunities for compassion:
Compassion for the source of your anger,
Compassion for yourself,
And if you look, you will find it.
Two seconds have passed.
The anger is gone.
Look
And perhaps you will see their hurt and pain,
And perhaps you will wonder,
How can I help?
Or at least
How can I not hurt them more?









If you find this offering of my work valuable or pleasurable, please consider supporting me with a mutual offering, if you are able:

If you use one of my prayers or kavannot for a service or event you can make a one time donation via my PayPal account.  
PayPal  https://www.paypal.me/trishaarlin  

If you would like to support my work as a sacred artist in an ongoing fashion, please contribute (any amount) on a monthly basis to my Patreon account.
Patreon    https://www.patreon.com/trishaarlin

Thank you!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment