Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Blessing For A Community Celebrating Its Past And Looking Towards the Future


-->
Baruch atah Adonai,
Brucha At Shechinah,
HaKodesh Baruch Hu,

We honor this entire community,
together with all holy communities:
All of us,
And our loved ones.

Bless the ones who began us.
Bless the ones who teach and the ones who learn.
Bless the ones who pray and create our sacred spaces.
Bless the ones who organize and change the world.
Bless the ones who do the hard work of building structure.
And bless those who care for those in need and those who need their care.

Blessed One-ness,
Creator, Created, Creating,
We honor the chain of work
that made this community.
We give love and thanks
for our founders who forged those chains.
We give love and thanks 
For all the links here today.
And we give love and thanks for those
Who will continue to build this chain into the future.
And with all the voices of all our lives, 
Let us say
Amein








If you find this offering of my work valuable or pleasurable, please consider supporting me with a mutual offering, if you are able:

If you use one of my prayers or kavannot for a service or event you can make a one time donation via my PayPal account.  
PayPal  https://www.paypal.me/trishaarlin  

If you would like to support my work as a sacred artist in an ongoing fashion, please contribute (any amount) on a monthly basis to my Patreon account.
Patreon    https://www.patreon.com/trishaarlin

Thank you!
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. You take my breath away. I just spent the noon hour, as I am trying to do most days, holding a sign at our state Capitol building, protesting what is going on. Today, my sign read: Family Separations: Not the Law; Not Biblical; Not American. I am taking your prayer to an Interfaith vigil tomorrow night. Not sure if I will use it. I'll let you know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete