Ancient God of the Sumerians, Hittites, Babylonians and Hebrews,
God of Noah and all who came after,
We are grateful for this hurricane.
It reminds us that there are forces much bigger than ourselves
And puts our lives in perspective
Which is a good thing.
Just remember this:
You promised, no more floods.
I'm just saying.
- Liturgy & Kavannot for Services
- New Prayers For The (Jewish) Calendar
- Blessings, Meditations, Stories
- Shabbat Intentions
- Words of Torah for the Weekly Parsha
- Kavannot for the High Holydays
- Pesach Kavannot for the Seder
- In Performance
- Online & In The Press
- About Trisha Arlin
- Available for Readings, Workshops, Residencies