Ancient God of the Sumerians, Hittites, Babylonians and Hebrews,
God of Noah and all who came after,
We can, if we survive, imagine being philosophically grateful
For this hurricane.
It reminds us that there are forces much bigger than ourselves
And puts our lives in perspective
Which is always a good thing.
Just remember this:
You promised, no more floods.
I'm just saying.
- Liturgy & Kavannot for Services
- New Prayers For The (Jewish) Calendar
- Blessings, Meditations, Stories
- Kavannot for the High Holydays
- 3 Rituals for Elul Rosh Hodesh, The New Year For Animals
- Shabbat Intentions
- Words of Torah for the Weekly Parsha
- Pesach Kavannot for the Seder
- In Performance
- Books, Online & In The Press
- About Trisha Arlin
- Available for Readings, Workshops, Residencies
- A MUTUAL OFFERING