- Liturgy & Kavannot for Services
- New Prayers For The (Jewish) Calendar
- Blessings, Meditations, Stories
- Shabbat Intentions
- Words of Torah for the Weekly Parsha
- Kavannot for the High Holydays
- Pesach Kavannot for the Seder
- In Performance
- Online & In The Press
- About Trisha Arlin
- Available for Readings, Workshops, Residencies
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
We wash our hands to separate ourselves from the every day
And announce to our bodies,
This moment is different!
This is not a casual stuffing of our faces
With any convenient tasty mess.
This food is special!
Each upcoming bite will be a prayer.
Each new story will be an memory.
We are here now and nowhere else.
We are like children,
Getting ready for the repetitions and the boredom,
The questions and the revelations.
So we clean and prepare for our epic meal.
Blessed Eternal One-ness, Breath of the Universe, who has sanctified us through your commandments and has commanded us concerning the washing of hands.