Monday, July 24, 2017

A MUTUAL OFFERING

I love it when I hear that someone has used one of these prayers and kavannot in their services, rituals or personal meditations. 

All my work is offered to you free with attribution, under the Creative Commons SA license.  I have posted my work up here and in other venues for years for anyone to read and use and will continue to do so.

BUT, like everyone else, I need money to live.  So I'm trying something new.  If you use anything here and it worked or meant something to you, and you can afford to do so, please, use this PayPal link help me out.

If you are able to, please make an offering.  Any amount is appreciated.  Thank You!!

B'Shalom, Trisha

TRISHA ARLIN/PAYPAL



I'm working on applying for fiscal sponsorship and if I get it you will be able to make your donations tax-deductible, but for now you'll just be making a direct payment to my PayPal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment